1. Gone Girl. Saw this on Sunday night and it was AMAZING. And scary....who am I becoming? I hate scary things! But this book and movie had me hooked. It is so twisted. I may have to see it again.
2. Taylor Swift's new CD release. I think we can all agree that somewhere deep inside, we all want to be Taylor Swift's best friend. Girl keeps it real.
3. New Looks. While I have loved my blonde(ish) hairs this past year, I all at once hated them about a week ago. SOO ready to go back to dark this week. I have also re-instituted my relationship with my tanning salon (spray only. Final Destination 3 ruined all tanning bed experiences for me.)
Last picture as a full brunette. This also happened to be the day of my half marathon. In reality, Whitney was probably holding me up in this picture .
4. Chili Fest. I don't even like chili (ok that is a lie. I like chili when hidden under a mound of sour cream and cheese) but I am super excited about the festival in our hood coming up.
Clearly the sour cream to chili ratio is off in this picture
5. Wine Festivals. (are you sensing a theme?) Went to my first wine festival with Whitney and Lauren on Sunday and it was so much fun. I mean who wouldn't love sitting around with a glass of wine noshing on baby crab cakes and other things I don't know what they are but taste expensive?
-6. Halloween. 99% of my friends hate this holiday. I happen to love it. I just think it's so much fun to get dressed up in costumes....on the one day it is socially acceptable.
A clean dinosaur is a happy dinosaur #scrubscrub
7. Running. I have the bug. I went running on Sunday and the weather was amazing. I felt like I could have run forever. I feel my race blood boiling up!
Me and Danielle after a particular humid run in Miami. This is also the picture in which I realized I look like a human anime character.
What are you excited for this month?!